Belt and gear oil spill prevention and treatment
Prevention and treatment of belt
(A) the reasons for belt
(1) belt tension is insufficient.
(2) to use conveyor overrun serious aging.
(3) water-washed coal conveyor drop; iron and other bulk materials and jam or punch hit conveyor.
(4) conveyor belt joint quality does not meet the requirements.
(5) conveyor belt joint severely deformed or damaged; conveyor belt joints metal clamp damage.
(6) belt running or rack stuck.
(7) acting on the belt tensioning means excessive tension on the belt.
(Two) off with prevention and treatment
(A) meet the requirements of heavy duty conveyor replacement.
(2) belt of its operational life, should be replaced.
(3) strict control of water coal, bulk materials and iron given to the conveyor.
(4) remove the poor quality of the conveyor belt joint, reconnect the conveyor belt; replacement metal clips.
(5) an increase of offset roller and anti-bias protection device; belt deviation was found stuck in the rack should immediately stop processing.
(6) the tension of the tensioning device to adjust appropriate.
(7) belt after the accident occurred, the following steps can be taken to deal with:
① cleared off the conveyor belt at the float coal;
② with card board with a one-off live;
③ with rope locked off with the other end;
④ Loosen the tensioning device;
⑤ winch traction belt;
⑥ cut Qi belt breakage;
⑦ with a metal clamp, cold bonding or curing method to connect conveyor belt;
⑧ After commissioning, after confirmation, and then put into use.
Reducer oil spill prevention and treatment
(A) the reasons reducer oil spill
(1) shaft oil spill: Bearing and gear oil groove back within a block; felts and apron damage or aging, seal failure.
(2) bearing gland screw holes spills or bearing cap end and gearbox casing junction surface leakage: Bearing gland fastening screws or washers are not damaged.
(3) gear oil spill at the plane of the housing counterparts: Reducer housing counterparts plane deformation; counterpart bolt connections are not tight and would damage the
(4) reducer gearbox casing filling hole cover and junction surface leakage: filling hole cover screw is tightened; gasket is damaged; filling hole cover deformation.
(5) gearbox oil spill: reducer shell burst damage.
(Two) gearbox oil spill treatment
(1) dredge gear unit oil return groove in shaft installation block oil pan; felt and gasket replacement.
(2) bearing gland tightening screws, replace the damaged gasket.
(3) reducer shell counterparts at the use of oil and rubber mats, fastening bolts counterparts, to replace the sealant.
(4) the filling hole cover fastening screws, replace it.